ZENDIX Besmon Dog Harness No Pull Pet Harness 3M Nylon Material Reflective Adjustable Pet Vest Harness Breathable Easy Control and Comfortable for Medium Large Dog
- Find your best size: L:Neck Girth: 17″-24.4″; Chest Girth: 21″-37″, just like golden retriever, labrador, german shepherd, american bully pitbull and more. Please measure the dog’s bust and neck circumference before buying, and choose the size according to the dog’s bust and neck circumference.
- Reflective and lock-safe – This simple control harness’s reflective tape maintains high visibility in the dark. Using the buckle easily puts on/off the dog leash. Locking on two snaps makes it safer
- Safer and more comfortable: Pulling pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent Pulling and Choking. The nylon webbing uses 3M reflective material to ensure good visibility at night; There is a sturdy handle on the back for wrapping your seat belt around your car to fix your dog on the seat; The breathable mesh lining, and soft Sponge-filled panels prevent from injury, and provide extra comfort and protection.
- Easy to wear and adjust: This rugged seat belt is easy to wear and adjust, and the quick snaps ensure ease of use when wearing and taking off. The fully adjustable straps on the chest and neck can be customized for your fur friends for daily walking, running, jogging, hiking, training, outdoor recreation time, etc.
- LONG LIFE TO USE – This rally-free seat belt is made of breathable nylon with a high-density webbing that adds durability to the harness, which is more durable than regular dog harnesses. If you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to email us and we will provide you with better service within 24 hours.
Neck Girth: 17-24.4 inch/19.6-29 inch
Chest Girth:21-37 inch/23.6-46.4 inch
Material: Nylon, 1000D Oxford, Polyester
Package includes:1 x harness
It’s very important to find the right size with a soft ruler. Neck Girth: Take a circle around the dog’s neck.
Chest Girth: Take a circle around the position behind the front legs. After proper measurement, please take into account the measurement errors caused by the dog’s hair loss and hair growth period to choose the right size.